The Joy of Marriage – Music
kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine. - song of solomon 1:2
Making sweet music together is a phrase that means the marriage i good and intimacy is special. A couple that can make sweet music is a very special couple. We will focus on “Sweet Music” in unique forms this month.
This Month enjoy music with your loved one. Curl up and enjoy a full concert, a close-up with the artist for your favorite artist, or discover a fresh sound!
Favorite love songs can put into words things you just can’t say but feel in your bones. Try these songs and maybe add a few to your Romance playlist.
- Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
- Endless Love – Lionel Ritchie
- My Heart Will Go On – Céline Dion
- When a Man Loves a Woman – Percy Sledge
- Longer – Dan Fogelberg
- At Last – Etta James
- If You’re Not The One – Daniel Bedingfield
- I Get that All the Time – Due West
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
- Love Won’t Let You Get Away – Seth MacFarlane