The Children’s Ministry at Grace is simple in its mission - we seek to partner with you, the parents, to make a lasting impact in the lives of your children.
Parents, do you have a new baby or a child under 2 years of age? Our Baby Dedications are coming up on November 13th! We’re here to support and walk alongside you in your commitment to raise your children to follow Jesus! “Baby D” is our baby dedication class and ceremony here at Grace. When parents dedicate their child, they are committing to bringing their child up to follow God being a model for your child to follow as you follow Christ. Click HERE for more info and to register!
Safety and Security
With multiple security layers in place, your child’s safety is very much a top priority.
- Background checks are done on all leaders on a yearly basis.
- All leaders are clearly identified by their name badge.
- All children (from newborn through 5th graders) must be checked in and out by their parent or authorized adult.
- Parents will receive an identification number and sticker that must be returned at the end of the service to verify identification and retrieve your child.
- Nursery rooms have gates as an added safety feature.
- All toys are cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.