The Children’s Ministry at Grace is simple in its mission - we seek to partner with you, the parents, to make a lasting impact in the lives of your children.
What to Expect at Grace Kids
At Grace Kids we are here to partner with you as you raise your family! We provide an age-appropriate experience for all children ages birth through 5th grade. Your children will enjoy exciting worship time and small group activities that they'll look forward to week after week. We can’t wait to have your kids join us as we Follow Jesus and Tell His Story!
Looking for something exciting for the entire family to do together this holiday season?
Take a break from all the baking, the shopping, the endless rolls of wrapping paper, and join us for an unforgettable Christmas family experience complete with fun, games, music, and lights! Take pictures with Santa and enjoy some cider, hot cocoa, and cookies after the show.
What We're Learning This Week
Ever wonder what your child learned at GraceKids this weekend? Have you ever wanted to ask questions and continue the conversation but didn’t know what to do or say? Download the free Parent Cue app to follow along with what we are learning each week and get suggestions, videos, and so much more!
The Parent Cue App is designed to help every parent do something each week to help move their child toward a deeper faith and a better future. We want to partner with you as we help Cue you to continue the conversations we start at church!
Signup for the Parent Cue here.
For more info contact our Children's Director Amy Sickel at email@example.com
Safety and Security
With multiple security layers in place, your child’s safety is very much a top priority.
- Background checks are done on all leaders on a yearly basis.
- All leaders are clearly identified by their name badge.
- All children (from newborn through 5th graders) must be checked in and out by their parent or authorized adult.
- Parents will receive an identification number and sticker that must be returned at the end of the service to verify identification and retrieve your child.
- Nursery rooms have gates as an added safety feature.
- All toys are cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.