The Children’s Ministry at Grace is simple in its mission - we seek to partner with you, the parents, to make a lasting impact in the lives of your children.
What to Expect at Grace Kids
At Grace Kids we are here to partner with you as you raise your family! We provide an age-appropriate experience for all children ages birth through 5th grade. Your children will enjoy exciting worship time and small group activities that they'll look forward to week after week. We can’t wait to have your kids join us as we Follow Jesus and Tell His Story!
Upcoming Exciting Events!
All kids are moving up to their next grade August 14th! Check out all the details HERE and don't miss the special graduation activities for your incoming kindergarteners and 6th graders on August 7th!
What We're Learning This Week
Safety and Security
With multiple security layers in place, your child’s safety is very much a top priority.
- Background checks are done on all leaders on a yearly basis.
- All leaders are clearly identified by their name badge.
- All children (from newborn through 5th graders) must be checked in and out by their parent or authorized adult.
- Parents will receive an identification number and sticker that must be returned at the end of the service to verify identification and retrieve your child.
- Nursery rooms have gates as an added safety feature.
- All toys are cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.